Round Caydia Lab Grown Diamond Scallop Edge Eternity Band Ring 14K White Gold by Charles & Colvard
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Caydia is a specially curated assortment of premium lab grown diamonds exclusively available from Charles & Colvard. We know the typical diamond buying process is complex, which is why we’ve done the work for you. Our team of experts hand selected the assortment to provide you with the ideal combination of quality and value.
- ABOUT THE JEWELRY: This gorgeous eternity band showcases round Charles & Colvard Caydia lab grown diamonds. Beautifully crafted in rhodium plated 14K white gold and secured in a shared prong setting. Ring size 5.
- REDEFINING REAL: Lab grown diamonds are identical to mined diamonds, the only difference is the origin. Lab diamonds are created in a controlled environment using cutting edge technology and have identical chemical, physical and optical properties of mined diamonds that come from the earth.
- ABOUT THE LAB GROWN DIAMOND: F Color, VS1 Clarity, and excellent polish and symmetry. The total lab-created diamond weight varies by ring size. *Diamond weights are not exact. Each stone may vary no more than 1/15 below the total stated weight. If you would like to see the range of all fractional weights, please send us a private message.*
- OUR STORY: We pride ourselves on the fact that our stones are made, not mined. We live by the idea that fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful, and conscientious.
Sold：274 Wished: 28 Followed: 77
This gorgeous eternity band showcases round Charles & Colvard Caydia lab grown diamonds. Beautifully crafted in rhodium plated 14K white gold and secured in a shared prong setting. The total lab-created diamond weight varies by ring size.
by Amy Rockey
by Phyllis Elaine Davis
The attitude of the seller is very good, and the quality of the item is also good.
by Holly S. Moss
Is this store OK. I have bought it several times. The service to the old customers is very considerate. I will come here often in the future!